Leaving on a Jet Plane...

by - 09:00


... but I do know when I'll be back again.

So, today is my final day in this country for almost two weeks. Tomorrow I jet off to the grand United States of America. I am so excited, I could cry... and I have done a few times already. Why? Because flash back to a mere six months ago, and I never believed that this holiday would ever become reality. I have been trying and trying to book flights out to visit my family for almost ten years, and it's finally happening. Here's to cheap flights flagging up at a time in your life when you really need them, and to the spontaneity which gives you the much-needed kick up the backside to do something you'd written off altogether.

I have so many plans and ideas for posts based on my trip; from travelling solo to rediscovering and truly appreciating a country you last saw through the eyes of a child. I can't wait to get stuck in. 

But first, off I go on my merry travels.

Bon voyage!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww have an amazing time, it sounds like the adventure of a lifetime! I would love to visit one day :D safe travels! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx )

    ReplyDelete